Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1615 48 Av Sw, Calgary
Located on one of the most sought after streets in Altadore, on a rare 63’ X 122’ south back lot, this elegant transitional style home is perfect for the modern family. Custom built w/ exceptional craftsmanship including stone exterior & copper roof canopies. Site finished Tiger Wood hardwood & wainscoting, walnut cabinetry, coffered ceilings, Modello painted ceilings, crown mouldings, granite countertops, in-floor heating on all levels & built in sound system. Featuring a large chefs kitchen w/ top-of-the line Wolf/Sub Zero appliances, dining nook, dining room, living room w/ gas fireplace, den & family room complete the main floor. Upstairs you find 4 luxuriously appointed bedrooms each w/ ensuite. Master boasts 2 walk-in closets, ensuite w/ jetted tub & steam shower. Kitchen & mudroom lead to an inviting outdoor covered patio & landscaped yard complete w/ 3 car garage. Steps to dog park, schools, shopping, amenities & downtown, this home is one of a kind. The basement level offers a living room, full-sized gym, wine cellar, theatre room w/gas fireplace & additional bedroom with ensuite. The walk up exit allows for a nanny quarters or rental unit w/ a second laundry.
- MLS® #C4288519
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,345
- Year Built2008
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Ceiling 10 ft., Dance Floor, Deck, Hot Water Tank - Energy Star, Insulation-Upgraded, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Porch, Programmable Thermostat, Sprinkler System-Underground, Swirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi), Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In, Wood Windows
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingTriple Garage Detached, Insulated, Over Sized, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market32
- Address1615 48 Av Sw
- Postal CodeT2T 2S9
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1, Heat Pump, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesGas Only
- Listing OfficeSOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 6:15am MDT.