Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#1001 38 9 St Ne, Calgary
Vacant and easy to view. If you're looking for a home to boost health and happiness you've found it at this sub-penthouse in Bridgeland Crossing. The kitchen has a KITCHEN AID gas cooktop and built in oven, a Fisher&Paykel fridge with water dispenser, quartz countertops and a built in pantry. The wide plank floors add an earthy element and extended windows allow for extra light. This east facing home offers a a natural way to wake-up and start the day. Truly a nurturing sanctuary, you'll be energized and relaxed with the amazing views from your terrace (225 square feet of outdoor living). Be captivated by watching the flow of The Bow River and take in river valley views and Tom Campbell's Hill Nature Park. The terrace has an outdoor hose bib so you can have your own rooftop, urban garden. Bridgeland Riverside is close to major attractions: Calgary Zoo, St. Patrick's Island, TELUS Spark and it's is the center of Urban Renewal with great neighbourhood amenities and easy access to main arteries and C-Train.
- MLS® #C4287678
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage658
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Elevator Passenger, Exercise Room, Fitness Facilities, Visitor Parking
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Parkade, Underground, Single Indoor
- ExteriorBrick, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Golf Nearby, Private Setting, River View, River Valley View
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK
- Address#1001 38 9 St Ne
- Postal CodeT2E 7X9
- HeatingNatural Gas, Fan Coil
- Days on Market85
- Condo Fee$397
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 2:45pm MDT.