Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#1502 738 3 Av Sw, Calgary
Sensational downtown views from this 1 bedroom condo in Eau Claire's exclusive Prince's Crossing - this sought-after concrete high-rise just a few short blocks to river pathways, Peace Bridge & all the top-notch amenities in this coveted downtown neighbourhood. This great 15th floor unit offers spacious living/dining room, galley kitchen with lots of cabinets & covered South-facing balcony. The bedroom has lots of closet space & there is also a big storage room. Underground parking stall for your exclusive use. Condo fees include heat, water-sewer & electricity. Pets on board approval but sorry - no dogs allowed. Super building amenities include gym & steam room, bike storage, lounge & common laundry facilities. And you'll love the convenience of having a hair salon, daycare & mini-market on the main floor plus the popular Buchanan's Chop House & Whisky Bar.
- MLS® #C4287034
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage539
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesElevator Passenger, Exercise Room, Recreation Room/Centre, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite, Balconies, Laundry-Common, Steam Room
- FeaturesBalcony, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Underground
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View Downtown, Back Lane, Landscaped, View City
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK
- Address#1502 738 3 Av Sw
- SubdivisionEau Claire
- Postal CodeT2P 0G7
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- Days on Market28
- Condo Fee$450
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 2:15am MDT.