Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5616/5616g 37 St Sw, Calgary
Renovated Brick Bungalow with over 2,000 sq ft of Livable Area with 4 Bedrooms & 3 Full Baths, Commercial Kitchen with upgraded Appliances, 2 wood burning Brick fireplaces, Heated Jacuzzi Tub, Steam Shower, Double Sink Vanities, Theater/Games area with Wet Bar. All new Electrical & Plumbing, High Efficiency Furnace/AC, Tank less Hot Water. Backyard has a NEW Freestanding 800 SF 2 STOREY GARDEN HOME with 2 Bedrooms, Full 4 Piece Bath. Kitchen has new Upgraded Stainless Appliances. New Washer & Dryer, Hydronic In Floor Heating, Hepa Filtered Fresh Air System, a 60 Gal. Hot Water Tank, Radon Venting & complete Rough In for Future Solar Panels. Public Transit to BRT, Downtown and Chinook Station is 300' from Property. Walking distance to Mount Royal University, Glenmore Park, Weaselhead Nature Area and Grey Eagle Casino & Event Center.
- MLS® #C4286140
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage1,254
- Year Built1967
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Bar, Tankless Hot Water, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Pool-Outdoor, Swirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi)
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Composition
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficePURPLEBRICKS
- Address5616/5616g 37 St Sw
- Postal CodeT3E 5M6
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, SUITE - Legal
- FireplacesWood Only
- Days on Market53
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 12:45am MDT.