Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#710 615 6 Av Se, Calgary
HUGE PRICE DROP! THE BEST DEAL IN THE EAST VILLAGE! Floor to ceiling windows with river views! This corner unit features 2 bedrooms and 2 baths with an abundance of windows providing a bright and airy feel. Modern finishing’s throughout include wide plank flooring, a large kitchen fitted with a high end appliance package, thick stone countertops, and European flair, while an open concept living space provides access to a huge patio stretching the length of the unit. The 2 bedrooms are on opposite ends of the living space which is great for when guest stay over, and there are 2 full bathrooms including the private master ensuite. This home is brand new never been lived in and located in the highly desired community of East Village. Walk to work, shops, the new library, and numerous paths along the river. Plus, this is a full service building featuring heated underground parking, storage locker, party room with a huge terrace including a hot tub, large gym facility, concierge service, and so much more.
- MLS® #C4273162
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage767
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesFull Air Conditioned, Balconies, Elevator Passenger, Exercise Room, Fitness Facilities, Handicap Access, Party Room, Security Door, Secured Parking, Security Personnel, Storage-Locker Room, Swirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi)
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Underground
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesPark/Reserve, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation, View City, View
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Listing OfficeCIR REALTY
- Address#710 615 6 Av Se
- SubdivisionDowntown East Village
- Postal CodeT2G 1S2
- HeatingNatural Gas, Fan Coil
- Days on Market92
- Condo Fee$336
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 6:45pm MST.