Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#302 1721 13 St Sw, Calgary
Situated in the quiet side of Lower Mount Royal, this stunning, modern, renovated 2-Bed/1-Bath condo boasts a panoramic view of Calgary’s west side cityscape. The well-planned, open concept kitchen adjoins the spacious living room and eating nook, and is highlighted by stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, a stylish subway backsplash, and a wine/beverage fridge. Hardwood flooring, flat finished ceilings and new lighting throughout. In-Suite laundry and storage. Enjoy your morning coffee with the view of downtown from your top-floor balcony, then take in the wonderful shops, restaurants, galleries and other amenities awaiting you, only steps from the newly revitalized and vibrant 17th Ave SW district. Book a viewing today!! New Condo Management in 2019. Upcoming projects underway with Condo Board Approval include lobby Intercom replacement and addition of Closed Circuit TV system. Common area carpet replacement being reviewed for approval.
- MLS® #C4272021
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage715
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesBalconies, Intercom, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite, Storage-Locker Room, Cable
- FeaturesBalcony, Programmable Thermostat
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground, Front Drive Access
- Exterior FeaturesHillside, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, View Downtown, Paved Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX FIRST
- Address#302 1721 13 St Sw
- SubdivisionLower Mount Royal
- Postal CodeT2P 3P5
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard, Hot Water
- Days on Market10
- Condo Fee$496
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 3:15pm MDT.