Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#1705 310 12 Av Sw, Calgary
Located on the historic Central Memorial Park in the heart of Calgary’s welcoming, vibrant and highly sought after Beltline community. This condo is centrally located and walking distance to absolutely everything. Offering unmatched urban living in downtown with outstanding building amenities and park views. Inside this 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM unit, you will find a streamlined modern living space with distinctive details such as real granite countertops and full slab backsplash in the kitchen, plus pure marble-topped vanities in the bath. Open concept living is taken one step further by integrating kitchen cabinetry, appliances and hardware to make your work, dining and living space one harmonious experience. Residences will have convenient access to a range of premium indoor and outdoor amenities such as a beautiful Zen Terrace, outdoor social lounge and fully equipped fitness spaces.
- MLS® #C4271779
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage782
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesBalconies, Elevator Passenger, Exercise Room, Guest Suite, Party Room, Secured Parking, Security Personnel, Storage-Locker Room, Visitor Parking, Air Conditioning-Central, Full Air Conditioned, Sauna, Steam Room
- FeaturesBalcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Air Conditioning-Central
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesShopping Nearby, View
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Listing OfficeCIR REALTY
- Address#1705 310 12 Av Sw
- Postal CodeT2R 1B5
- HeatingNatural Gas, Fan Coil
- Days on Market11
- Condo Fee$432
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 4:30pm MDT.