Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#103 120 18 Av Sw, Calgary
You'll want to call this gorgeous 2 bed / 2 bath airconditioned condo in trendy Mission home! The kitchen has high-end stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, under cabinet lighting, tons of cupboard space and a breakfast bar. 9ft ceilings throughout with tons of sunlight flooding the living room and both bedrooms from the West facing windows. Enjoy barbequing on your west facing private patio (with BBQ gas line). This unit has in-suite laundry (washer & dryer included!), 1 oversized titled parking space located right at the elevator door, and 1 assigned storage locker. Walking distance to restaurants & shopping on 17th Ave, Talisman/Repsol Sport Center, Elbow River & extensive walking paths, Saddledome/Stampede Park & LRT station. Downtown is a short 5 min walk!
- MLS® #C4270400
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage990
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesElevator Passenger, Intercom, Security Door, Visitor Parking, Handicap Access, Secured Parking, Storage-Locker Room
- FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System-Fire, Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 9 ft., Handicap Access
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Parkade, Underground
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorStucco, Brick, Fiber Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Schools, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Transportation
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK
- Address#103 120 18 Av Sw
- Postal CodeT2S 3H5
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- Days on Market24
- Condo Fee$490
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 3:00pm MDT.