Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
256 Riverglen Pl Se, Calgary
Charming, well-cared for home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in family-friendly Riverbend. Main floor living room and dining area is spacious and inviting with 2 bay windows and vaulted ceiling. Functional U-shaped kitchen has plenty of storage, including a wall pantry. Upstairs you'll find 2 good size bedrooms (1 of which has a built-in bed), 4 pc bath and the master bedroom with a walk-in closet and 4 pc ensuite. The 3rd level family room is huge, has a fireplace and access to the beautiful backyard. Laundry room, bathroom and access to the garage on this floor. Worry-free maintenance! Roof was done 4 years ago, furnace replaced in 2017, Hot Water Tank in 2018 and updated pipes. Perfect location close to schools, shopping, public transportation and easy access to major thoroughfares including Deerfoot Tr, Glenmore Tr and Stoney Tr. Call to book your showing today!!!
- MLS® #C4267241
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,766
- Year Built1988
- Style4 Level Split
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Front Drive Access
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeCIR REALTY
- Address256 Riverglen Pl Se
- Postal CodeT2C 3T4
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Partly Finished
- FireplacesWood With Log Lighter
- Days on Market10
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 12:45pm MDT.