Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#308 1726 14 Av Nw, Calgary
This beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath + den condo has over 1100 sq. ft in the sought-after building "The Renaissance!" This unit is situated on the 3rd floor with stunning Downtown City Skyline views to enjoy from the huge balcony. Exceptional condition; newly painted throughout. Private outdoor rooftop park with Gazebo. Some of the additional amenities for this complex include: exercise room, theatre, guest suite and parking, library, games room, crafts room and more! Easy access to Mall for shopping, groceries, etc. 24 hour Concierge and even a car wash in parkade! LRT transit right across street. Wow! Come and see this gorgeous home today.
- MLS® #C4266795
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,120
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Balconies, Car Wash, Elevator Passenger, Exercise Room, Fireplaces, Gazebo, Guest Suite, Handicap Access, Party Room, Recreation Room/Centre, Security Door, Secured Parking, Storage-In-Suite, Storage-Locker Room, Storage, Visitor Parking
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Handicap Access, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Parkade, Underground
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesShopping Nearby, Public Transportation, View Downtown
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Listing OfficeSUTTON GROUP CANWEST
- Address#308 1726 14 Av Nw
- SubdivisionHounsfield Heights/Briar Hill
- Postal CodeT2N 4Y8
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- FireplacesWood Only
- Days on Market43
- Condo Fee$631
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:30pm MDT.