Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
49 Inglewood Gv Se, Calgary
Welcome to Inglewood Grove, Calgary's best kept secret. Ideal inner-city location nestled on a private setting surrounded by nature, parks & river pathways. Main floor living room offers tall ceilings, gas fireplace, ceiling speakers & hardwood flooring. White kitchen provides lots of storage & countertop space, new appliances, tile backsplash, granite countertops, sit-up island. Adjacent dining room is perfect for hosting family dinners. Upper floor offers a master bedroom with 3pc ensuite, large walk-in closet & a balcony overlooking the Bow River with breathtaking view of the downtown Calgary. 2 more bedrooms & a 4pc bathroom with a jetted tub complete the upper floor. Basement is unfinished & awaits your creative touch. This home comes with a single attached garage, A/C & a roughed-in vacuum system. Step out to your private deck & take in the private, quiet setting. Read a book, relax or perhaps go for a walk by the river. Steps away from the trendy Inglewood & minutes to downtown Calgary!
- MLS® #C4266338
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,185
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeRow House
- Style4 Level Split
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Gazebo, Storage-In-Suite, Swirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi), Visitor Parking
- FeaturesDeck, No Smoking Home, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Air Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Barbecue-Built-In, Hot Water Tank - Energy Star, Programmable Thermostat, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached, Over Sized
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, No Back Lane, No Through Road, Park/Reserve, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation, View City, View Downtown, View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REAL ESTATE (MOUNTAIN VIEW)
- Address49 Inglewood Gv Se
- Postal CodeT2G 5R4
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market48
- Condo Fee$259
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 6:00pm MDT.