Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#505 519 Riverfront Av Se, Calgary
***open house Saturday nov 9 2-4****When you think location do you think, walk to work, the music museum, the award winning public library, the river. Do you think location is proximity to great dining, coffee shops, shopping and fitness facilities. This fantastic condo gives you access to all of that plus 2 in building gyms, steam and sauna, secured parking, concierge, communal patio. Walking into this bright unit, with great views of the river and historic Simmons building you will feel that sense of home. The master bedroom is showered light through the east and south windows. Executive features such as granite counters throughout, contemporary cabinets and stainless appliances. 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and a dens space, all you need for contemporary urban living. In suite laundry a great sized storage space and one parking stall which are both assigned. This unit really has it all.
- MLS® #C4265983
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage899
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Balconies, Elevator Passenger, Party Room, Storage, Visitor Parking, Exercise Room, Fitness Facilities, Sauna, Steam Room, Storage-Locker Room
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Fire, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, Sauna, Steam Room
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor
- ExteriorBrick, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesCommercial, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, River View, River Valley View
- RoofSee Remarks
- Listing OfficeURBAN-REALTY.CA
- Address#505 519 Riverfront Av Se
- SubdivisionDowntown East Village
- Postal Codet2g 1k6
- HeatingNatural Gas, See Remarks
- Days on Market78
- Condo Fee$560
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 5:30am MST.