Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
131 Valley Ponds Cr Nw, Calgary
Beautiful and well finished two storey walkout with close to 2800 SqFt on three levels and views of the Bow River valley. Immaculate in every detail, this home is ready to move in. The main floor is bright and open featuring newer kitchen with island, pantry and granite counters, family room with gas fireplace, formal dining room. The upper features three bedrooms up with four piece master bath, plus a four piece main bath. The walkout level has room to entertain with wet bar and easy access to lower patio and backyard. Also found is a well planned laundry, shelved storage closets and space for a fourth bedroom. Features include RV parking, double car garage, in-floor heating, irrigation system, newer flooring, custom window coverings and mature landscaping. A quick commute to downtown and minutes to local shopping and services.
- MLS® #C4265566
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,889
- Year Built1998
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Balcony, Bar, Skylight, Sprinkler System-Underground
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Treed Lot, Corner, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, View City
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
- Address131 Valley Ponds Cr Nw
- SubdivisionValley Ridge
- Postal CodeT3B 5T7
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market50
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 8:45am MDT.