Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#401 145 Burma Star Rd Sw, Calgary
TOP floor PENTHOUSE with MOUNTAIN views boasting TWO bedrooms + DEN & TWO full bathrooms! This executive 4th floor condo is like new and ready to move in. VAULTED ceilings with floor to ceiling windows in the main living space with an abundance of space in the open floor plan with your living, dining and kitchen. Upgraded SS appliances (stove/oven never used), QUARTZ countertops, wrap around Island with eat-up breakfast bar. The den located off the main area is the perfect space for an at home office. BOTH bedrooms have walk-in closets and each bathroom upgraded with quartz countertops. This is a pet friendly building, immaculately cared for and within minutes of Mount Royal University, Marda Loop & downtown!
- MLS® #C4265563
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage994
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesElevator Passenger, Security Door, Visitor Parking, Parking-Extra, Secured Parking, Storage
- FeaturesNo Smoking Home, Air Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 10 ft., No Animal Home, Programmable Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View, Corner, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, View Mountain
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX FIRST
- Address#401 145 Burma Star Rd Sw
- SubdivisionCurrie Barracks
- Postal CodeT3E 8A8
- HeatingNatural Gas, In Floor Heat System
- Days on Market50
- Condo Fee$492
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 2:15am MDT.