Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#508 3339 Rideau Pl Sw, Calgary
Living The Dream in Rideau Towers. Live in a secluded location high up on the hill in Rideau Park on 13 acres of lush landscaping. Your own private swimming pool and hot tub is just across the street. This is the best location in Rideau Towers if you like a sunny south exposure, panoramic mountain views, and a serene view of the endless trees below. This is a blank palette ready for your creative touch. A spacious sized 2 bedroom suite with a large living/dining room, and 2 large bedrooms. Massive south facing 42 foot south facing 200 square foot balcony. Your own outdoor swimming pool and hot tub is just across the street. The Elbow River with its picturesque pathways are just down the hill. Other features include heated underground parking, on site building manager and fully secure access. Rideau Towers is like living in a resort on one of Calgary inner city's best kept secrets.
- MLS® #C4264948
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage944
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesBalconies, Handicap Access, Intercom, Laundry Facility, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-Locker Room
- FeaturesBalcony, Handicap Access
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Public Transportation, View, Landscaped, Private Setting, Rolling Land, River Valley View, View Mountain
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX IREALTY INNOVATIONS
- Address#508 3339 Rideau Pl Sw
- SubdivisionRideau Park
- Postal CodeT2S 1Z5
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- Days on Market42
- Condo Fee$642
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 5:00am MDT.