Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2605 Erlton St Sw, Calgary
An architectural masterpiece on a 50x150' lot alongside a park and the Elbow River. This breathtaking home offers over 5,600sq.ft of luxury living space by Nam Dang-Mitchell interiors, 1,300sq.ft of outdoor terraces, and an extensively landscaped yard. Features include heated limestone, solid white oak & ceramic tile floors; Caesar Stone, granite and marble countertops; reconstituted eco espresso stained oak cabinets, built-ins, and wall features. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow sunlight and beautiful views to fill the open living space. The main level flows outside to a private oasis with in-slab snowmelt, flame feature, covered & heated dining area, and an outdoor kitchen & BBQ. The open riser staircase is accented with a 3-story chandelier. The master suite boasts a spa-inspired ensuite, walk-in closet/dressing room, and balcony. Office, laundry and fitness room (could be converted to 2 beds) complete the upstairs. Theatre room, game room w/ bar, 2 beds+2 baths down. Triple garage & snowmelt driveway. This home was built with quality construction - a few notable features include top-of-the-line Gaggenau appliance package including an induction cooktop. Steel-reinforced concrete foundation footings and walls. Kolbe Low-E 270, 6 mil double-paned windows. 2x6 and 2x8 exterior walls with upgraded insulation. 12 zones of in-floor heating. 4 zones of heating, cooling, and humidification. Fully integrated and unified Creston home automation system. See Realtor's website for more details. An amazing location in the heart of Calgary's inner city. This home is a short walk to the Stampede Grounds, Repsol Sports Centre, and to shopping and dining of 4th Street and 17th Ave. A convenient commute to the downtown core by walking, cycling, Ctrain or car.
- MLS® #C4264671
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,900
- Year Built2009
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Insulation-Upgraded, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Sprinkler System-Underground, Wall Unit-Built-In, Workshop, Bar, Programmable Thermostat
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached, Heated, Over Sized
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Environmental Reserve, Estate Property, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Private Setting, Public Transportation, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby, View City, View Downtown, Public Swimming Pool, River View, Water Front
- RoofSee Remarks
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficePLINTZ REAL ESTATE
- Address2605 Erlton St Sw
- Postal CodeT2S 2W2
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market49
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 6:00pm MDT.