Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#203 350 4 Av Ne, Calgary
Spacious & airy 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit with city views in sought-after Crescent Heights! A large living room with floor to ceiling feature fireplace is open to the dining area with chic light fixture & lovely kitchen equipped with granite counter tops, plenty of storage space, stainless steel appliance package & stylish eating bar create a perfect space for entertaining! The master bedroom features a corner fireplace, a large closet & private 3 piece ensuite. The second bedroom & 4 piece bath are ideal for guests. Further features include in-suite laundry & storage space, a large balcony with city views, one assigned parking underground parking stall & an assigned storage locker. Also revel in the ideal location, walking distance to Rotary Park & close to golfing, Bow River pathways, schools, shopping & the downtown core. Immediate possession is available!!
- MLS® #C4264577
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,180
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesBalconies, Elevator Passenger, Fireplaces, Storage-Locker Room, Visitor Parking
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Underground, Heated
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Golf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Public Swimming Pool, View
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
- Address#203 350 4 Av Ne
- SubdivisionCrescent Heights
- Postal CodeT2E 0J3
- HeatingNatural Gas, Hot Water
- FireplacesWood With Log Lighter
- Days on Market91
- Condo Fee$849
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 11:00am MST.