Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#308 3320 3 Av Nw, Calgary
Live in luxury in this 2 bedroom estate condo with a wide open floor plan and large kitchen with custom cabinets. Classic Georgian inspired elevation with luxurious interior. Absolutely breathtaking from the moment you drive along the Bow River to when you enter the 20 ft. high lobby with coffered ceilings and a parade of chandeliers. Every detail is perfection. Over 1038 sq ft (builder measurement) with 2 bedrooms plus den and two full bathrooms. Located across the Bow River with access to almost 800 km of pathways right outside this impressive building. It includes central air-conditioning, in-floor radiant heating, central water softening system, high painted ceilings, white quartz counter tops, integrated appliances with 5 burner Kitchen Aid gas stove, convection oven, and ice maker fridge. Hood fan vented to exterior. Every unit comes with a titled underground parking & assigned storage
- MLS® #C4264214
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage953
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Balconies, Elevator Passenger, Intercom
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Fire, Vinyl Windows, Balcony, Handicap Access, Programmable Thermostat
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingUnderground, Heated
- ExteriorStone, Stucco, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, River View, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market64
- Condo Fee$542
- Address#308 3320 3 Av Nw
- Postal CodeT2N 0L9
- HeatingNatural Gas, In Floor Heat System
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 7:15am MDT.