Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1420 Child Av Ne, Calgary
This beautiful recently renovated inner city bungalow lacks nothing!!! With just under 3000 Sq Ft of developed high-end living space, stunning views, and an oversized double car garage, this home is truly one of a kind at its price point. The moment you enter, you are encompassed by warmth and luxury with a great dining and living area perfect for entertaining! A designer kitchen, stainless appliances and breakfast nook are located towards the rear of the house, along with a spacious family room. There are two bedrooms located on the main floor, one of which is a very large Master with a functional ensuite. There are also two additional bedrooms with a shared 5pc bathroom. New Windows, New Tankless Water Heater, and New Garage Door. New Roof & Attic Insulation as well as New Exposed Aggregate surrounding the exterior. THIS HOUSE WON'T STAY ON THE MARKET FOR LONG!!!
- MLS® #C4264052
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,376
- Year Built1990
- FeaturesDeck, No Smoking Home, Patio, Wall Unit-Built-In, Balcony, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View, View City, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Hillside, Low Maintenance Landscape, Sloping Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
- Address1420 Child Av Ne
- Postal CodeT2E 5E2
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- Days on Market97
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 4:15pm MST.