Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2006 40 Av Sw, Calgary
NEW PRICING!! Stroll or bike ride around FAMILY FRIENDLY, vibrant ALTADORE (MARDA LOOP). Shop the many stores like BLUSH LANE market, or meet friends at one of the MANY RESTAURANTS/CAFES. On corner lot with large windows to capture light from EAST (morning/kitchen),SOUTH, & WEST (living rm. & yard, afternoon/evening). With 2975 feet developed (4 levels), home offers UNIQUE CONTEMPORARY open plan.(9' ceilings on 3 fl'rs., & barrel vault on 3rd level. Light color palette, conc. flr's,main/lower, & large windows combine to create "loft feel". Features custom kitchen/built-ins, SS European appliances, quartz & SS countertops. Spacious Master delivers generous WI clos., 6pce ensuite, db'l sinks, soaker tub & shower. 3rd floor can be home office/studio/3rd bedr'm. East face view deck off this level. Basement finished, bedroom 4pce bath, family r'm., workout or computer area. Close to downtown/schools/parks/public trans, maj. access routes. This home is a GREAT LIFESTYLE choice. OPEN HOUSE SAT Oct 5 1:30-4 pm.
- MLS® #C4260873
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,196
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSemi Detached
- Style3 Storey
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Balconies, Fireplaces, Full Air Conditioned, Playground
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Insulated, Rear Drive Access
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding, See Remarks, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View, Corner, See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market61
- Address2006 40 Av Sw
- Postal CodeT2T 4Y1
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesGas Only
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 5:30am MDT.