Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#809 1053 10 St Sw, Calgary
Excellent value for this West facing, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo in a concrete building in Calgary's inner-city. Tough to beat the location at the corner of 10 ST SW and 11 AV SW, and across the parking lot from Midtown Co-op, this unit is 4 blocks from the C-Train, and close to lots of amenities. Situated on the 8th floor of this popular building that includes excellent fitness facilities, this unit has been updated with new flooring throughout and new paint. The unit consists of a large master bedroom with talk-through closet and 3-pc en-suite, a second bedroom, a 4-pc bathroom, laundry, a kitchen with eat-up bar, a dining area, and a living room with access to the West facing balcony. This building's condo fees include heat, water/sewer, electricity, and security, and the building is well-run with an on-site manager. Excellent value for this unit in Calgary's inner-city, call for your private viewing today.
- MLS® #C4259206
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage807
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesBalconies, Elevator Passenger, Exercise Room, Fitness Facilities, Secured Parking, Security Personnel, Storage-In-Suite
- FeaturesBalcony, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Stall, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesShopping Nearby, Public Transportation, View City, View
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX FIRST
- Address#809 1053 10 St Sw
- Postal CodeT2R 1S6
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard, Hot Water
- Days on Market108
- Condo Fee$423
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 3:15am MST.