Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#3105 1122 3 St Se, Calgary
Welcome to sleek & contemporary executive living at The Guardian! This classy 31st floor, 1 bedroom features floor to ceiling windows and a spacious balcony, offering plenty of light w mountain & river views. The open concept kitchen is build for cooking & entertaining, with island/breakfast bar, custom soft close "Armory Cucine" Italian cabinetry, polished quartz counters, full height glass back splash and cutting edge appliances. Wide plank "eco wood" floors cover the main living areas. The bathroom features Spanish porcelain tiled floors & tub surround, floating cabinet, quartz counters and under mount sink. Additionally this condo includes 1 titled Parkade stall & 1 assigned storage unit. At 44 storeys high THE GUARDIAN is Calgary's tallest residential development and includes: 3 high speed elevators, Concierge service, The Lions Gym & Shanti Yoga Studio, 1350 sq ft Social Club & Garden Terrace, Carpentry workshop and secure bike storage.
- MLS® #C4257268
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage486
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Balconies, Exercise Room, Fitness Facilities, Handicap Access, Party Room, Recreation Room/Centre, Security Personnel, Workshop
- FeaturesBalcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Handicap Access, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesRiver Valley View, River View, Shopping Nearby, View, View City, View Mountain
- RoofSee Remarks
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
- Address#3105 1122 3 St Se
- Postal CodeT2G 1H7
- HeatingSee Remarks, Fan Coil
- Days on Market104
- Condo Fee$341
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 10:15am MDT.