Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#304 804 18 Av Sw, Calgary
Own a piece of History! Anderson Estates is a beautiful heritage building offering unique inner city living. Enjoy city views from this exterior facing unit. Enter the building via an interior grand marble stairwell or utilize the restored brass bird cage elevator, one of only two in Canada. This unit needs to be seen to be appreciated! 10' ceilings, timeless original claw foot tub, built-in antique hutch in the dining room, dark stained 12" wide-oak baseboards and more. Impressive sliding oak doors separate the living & dining area. Featuring original maple hardwood floors, granite counters, maple full height cabinets, all-in-one laundry and quiet concrete construction. The common area has been recently repainted and carpet replaced. 6' high windows offer natural light and unobstructed city views. Building has a full time concierge service from Monday – Friday (9-6pm). No car? No problem! Steps to trendy 17th Ave with amenities within walking distance!
- MLS® #C4257140
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage585
- Year Built1912
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesElevator Passenger, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite
- FeaturesNo Smoking Home, Wall Unit-Built-In, Ceiling 10 ft., Wood Windows
- ParkingNo Assigned Parking
- Exterior FeaturesPark/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View, Back Lane, Level Land
- RoofRoll Roofing
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK
- Address#304 804 18 Av Sw
- SubdivisionLower Mount Royal
- Postal CodeT2T 0G8
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- Days on Market103
- Condo Fee$449
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 8:15pm MDT.