Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4712 Elbow Dr Sw, Calgary
Contemporary elegance & exceptional quality define this designer home in Elboya. Facing West and perched high above the tree lined street, you will enjoy panoramic views of downtown from all 3 levels. The moment you enter the home you’re greeted by a timeless design boasting oversized windows, Brazilian Cherry hardwood, quartz counters, 10Ft ceilings, European cabinetry & more! The focal point of the home is the artistic steel elevator providing access to all floors. An open concept living area showcases a limestone covered gas fireplace & formal dining area. A chef’s dream kitchen is equipped with high end appliances including a Thermador gas cooktop, Gaggenau oven & Italian hoodfan. Off the kitchen is another cozy living area opening to a back patio for entertaining. Upstairs is a luxurious master suite w/ensuite, steam shower and 3 additional bedrooms. On top of the world and complete with kitchen/bar, the third floor bonus is a perfect games room, office, and Stampede firework viewing location! Minutes away from downtown, Glencoe Club, Calgary Golf and Country Club, parks, schools and walking distance to the fabulous dining and shopping of Britannia Village and 4th Street. Upper bedroom carpet can be upgraded to hardwood, double car garage can be built/reconfigured to add an additional space. Basement can be finished with the possibility of a temperature controlled wine room.
- MLS® #C4254354
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,091
- Year Built2012
- Style3 Storey
- AmenitiesBalconies, Elevator Passenger, Fireplaces
- FeaturesBalcony, Bar, Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, Programmable Thermostat, Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, Sloping Lot, Treed Lot, View City, View Downtown
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeSOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY CANADA
- Address4712 Elbow Dr Sw
- Postal CodeT2S 2K8
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- Days on Market288
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 3:00pm MDT.