Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#5202 400 Eau Claire Av Sw, Calgary
Executive air conditioned custom 3 storey townhouse backing onto Bow River pathways and Prince’s Island. 2 bedrooms, plus a den and 3 bathrooms. Very Bright and Open Plan. Gourmet kitchen open to large dining room and great room with fireplace, 2-piece powder room. 2nd floor master bedroom with a 4- piece ensuite with his and her closets. Good sized 2nd bedroom with 4-piece main bathroom. Den with built-ins and a laundry area. 3rd level loft ideal for family, recreation or media room. Beautiful and easy access front inner courtyard and lower level heated 2 titled indoor parking stalls. Maintenance free living. Pride of Ownership shown throughout. Ideal for professional or empty nester. Spectacular location! Exceptional Value In the Heart of Eau Claire!
- MLS® #C4254287
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,712
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeRow House
- Style3 Storey
- AmenitiesSecured Parking, Storage-In-Suite, Car Wash
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Wall Unit-Built-In, Balcony, Patio, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStucco, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, No Through Road, Private Setting, View, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Sloping Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeGREATER PROPERTY GROUP
- Address#5202 400 Eau Claire Av Sw
- SubdivisionEau Claire
- Postal CodeT2P 4X2
- HeatingNatural Gas, Hot Water
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market109
- Condo Fee$1,829
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 4:30am MDT.