Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#114 235 9a St Nw, Calgary
Open house Sat Sept 14,2019 1-3pm Welcome to the Pixel located in the heart of Kensington, with all that Kensington has to offer literally right at your doorstep! Enter this gorgeous 2 bedroom 2-STOREY unit through your own large private patio,complete with a gas line for summer bbqs. Contemporary finishing’s, featuring wall to ceiling windows with remote operated blinds, stainless steel appliances (incl gas stove), quartz counters throughout & in suite laundry. Complete with your own secure UNDERGROUND TITLED PARKING STALL & TITLED STORAGE LOCKER. The Pixel is a CONCRETE, AIR CONDITIONED, PET FRIENDLY building offering plenty of visitor parking, bike storage & best of all a large ROOF TOP PATIO. C-train access, grocery stores, local cafes, gyms and shops right out your front door. Mix inner city living with a great community feel and outdoor activities galore with the Bow River Pathway and Princes Island close by.
- MLS® #C4253380
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage821
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleMulti Level Apartment
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Elevator Passenger, Handicap Access, Security Door, Secured Parking, Storage-In-Suite, Storage-Locker Room, Visitor Parking
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Stall, Underground
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Back Lane, Low Maintenance Landscape, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX FIRST
- Address#114 235 9a St Nw
- Postal CodeT2N 4H7
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- Days on Market126
- Condo Fee$453
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 5:30am MDT.