Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
87 Mckenzie Towne Ga Se, Calgary
CHECK OUT this TOTALLY CUTE, 3 Bed, McKenzie Towne TOWNHOUSE, just STEPS AWAY from the TOWNE HIGH STREET, yet NESTLED BACK from the main road for some PRIVACY. TONS of VALUE here, INDOOR GARAGE parking, WONDERFUL curb appeal w/LOW-MAINTENANCE landscaping, over 1262 sq ft of DEVELOPED LIVING SPACE w/a GREAT floor plan - FRESHLY PAINTED w/a WELCOMING entrance, Living room w/12' ceilings, BAY WINDOWS + Hardwood floors, LARGE Family room, Dining room, Kitchen w/MATCHING Stainless Steel appliances including GAS STOVE, additional PANTRY, PENINSULA w/CONVENIENT Breakfast bar, + SE FACING windows for TONS of NATURAL LIGHT, + a 2 pc Bath completes in the Main Floor. Upstairs features a BIG Master bedroom w/SPACIOUS W.I.C., 2 additional Bedrooms, + 4 pc Main Bath including SPACE for your LINENS. IN-SUITE Laundry + plenty of STORAGE, AFFORDABLE condo fees, CLOSE to a PLAYGROUND, 1/2 block to a BUS STOP, EVERYTHING you might need is RIGHT OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR, + the FUTURE GREEN LINE LRT station will be VERY CLOSE BY!!!
- MLS® #C4247383
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,262
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeRow House
- Style2 Storey
- AmenitiesCable, Internet, Laundry Facility, Parking-Extra, Playground, Secured Parking, Storage, Storage-In-Suite, Television, Visitor Parking, Racquet Courts
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Porch, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached, Heated, Insulated, Rear Drive Access
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Back Lane, Paved Lane, Level Land, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Sloping Lot, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market148
- Condo Fee$325
- HOA Fees220.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address87 Mckenzie Towne Ga Se
- SubdivisionMcKenzie Towne
- Postal CodeT2Z 4G1
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 12:30am MDT.