Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2207 Amherst St Sw, Calgary
A PIECE OF HISTORY! This MAGNIFICENT HOME sits on part of the ORIGINAL BURNS GARDENS, created by the brother of “Senator” Pat Burns. This garden was planned to out-do the Butchart Gardens in Victoria. The current owners have worked to restore the gardens, bringing in lava rock and rundle stone and copying the bench seating style. The home itself is a mid-century modern FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT style (supposedly loosely based on Frank Sinatra’s home in Palm Springs). LIGHT FLOODS THE HOME FROM FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS so the amazing gardens can be viewed from all principal rooms. The home is PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING. Beautifully proportioned rooms, CHEF’S DREAM KITCHEN, - PERFECTION ON A QUIET STREET steps from every amenity yet offering you a quiet, private oasis.
- MLS® #C4236334
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,855
- Year Built1950
- Style4 Level Split
- FeaturesDeck, Fire Pit, Patio
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Front Drive Access, Heated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
- Address2207 Amherst St Sw
- SubdivisionUpper Mount Royal
- Postal CodeT2T 3B8
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2, Hot Water
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesGas Only, Wood With Log Lighter
- Days on Market172
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 3:45am MDT.