Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2608 Richmond Rd Sw, Calgary
*** OPEN HOUSE - Aug. 24, 2:30pm-4:30pm *** *Pay no condo fees for the first year!!* Stunning corner 3 storey townhome built LEED (Leaders in Energy & Environmental Design) Silver Certified for reduced heating costs, H20 savings (approx. 30%) & cleaner air quality with a built-in radon gas fan. Solar panels installed on the roof for approx. 30-40% electricity savings. Gorgeous 18' vaulted front entrance with Kuzco linear lighting fixtures & large front entrance. Living room faces south & onto a massive 2100 sq. ft. shared side yard & features a cozy tiled gas fireplace + built-in wall mount for the TV. Spacious designer Zen kitchen, full height cabinets, 2 pantries, gleaming quartz counters, built-in recycling, prof. SS appliances, incl. a 5 burner gas range. The dining room opens onto a private patio retreat for BBQ's. 2nd floor includes 2 large bedrooms with multiple windows each, laundry & a beautiful full bath. Vaulted 3rd storey MB boasts a large private south facing deck, stunning ensuite & custom built-in closets, bench & laundry hamper. Smart home includes a Nest front doorbell camera, along with Nest thermostats and a Google home mini for easy control of your home and to see who is at the door before you open it. The basement next door at 2610 has been finished by the builder with a 4th full bedroom, large living room, and 3rd full bath, along with a large storage room. Large basement window and 9 ft. ceilings make the basement feel even larger. This portion of Richmond Road is a quiet dead end street and has loads of new development proposed in the area. Located a block or 2 away from multiple high-frequency buses for quick access to downtown, U of C and Mount Royal as well.
- MLS® #C4229242
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,370
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeRow House
- Style3 Storey
- FeaturesBalcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Hot Water Tank - Energy Star, Insulation-Upgraded, Low Flow Faucets/Showerheads, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Programmable Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached, Parking Pad Cement or Paved
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Metal, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Lake, Corner, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, See Remarks, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation, Treed Lot, View City, View
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
- Address2608 Richmond Rd Sw
- Postal CodeT3E 1Z6
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market111
- Condo Fee$226
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 9:15am MDT.