Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Eversyde Point, Calgary
New basement development with the city permit includes 4th bedroom, in suit bath and shower, family room, with 3 large windows. New added insulation on the ceiling, new paint, and tabs on the main and second floor. Tow parking stalls with plug ins in front of the unit. Realtor owns the property. RENT INCOME MIN 1400 UP TO 1700 / MONTH + UTILITIES. PERFECT FAMILY OR RETIREMENT HOME. 300 METERS TO THE MARSHAL SPRING MIDDLE SCHOOL, GLENMORE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY K-5. WALK TO BUS # 14, SHOPPER'S, TIM'S, AND SHOPPING MALL IN 7 MINUTES. RING ROAD, AND SHAWNESSY SHOPPING, MCLEOD, AND STONEY TRAILS, SOUTH CALGARY HEALTH CENTRE 10 MINUTES DRIVE. BIKE TO FISH CREEK PARK 10 BLOCKS NORTH. UPGRADES INCLUDES: NEW BASEMENT DEVELOPMENT, NEW ROOF, CEILING INSULATION TO 18" HIGH, STUCCO ON THE FOUNDATIONS OUTSIDE, NEW PAINT IN 3 BEDROOMS, NEW FAUCETS, METAL TOILET WATER LINES. LOW CONDO FEE $278.38 INCLUDES RESERVE FUND/STUDY, MANAGEMENT, LANDSCAPING & SNOW REMOVAL OUTSIDE & COMMON AREA MAINTENANCE.
- MLS® #C4225388
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,213
- Year Built2004
- Style2 Storey
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingStall, Assigned, Carport, Off Street, Parking Pad
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Near Shopping Center, Landscaped, Level, Near Public Transit, Rectangular Lot, Treed
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionComposite Siding, Stone, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Listing OfficeREAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS INC.
- Address104 Eversyde Point
- Postal CodeT2Y 4X8
- Interior FeaturesLow Flow Plumbing Fixtures, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- HeatingHigh Efficiency, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Full
- # of Fireplaces1
- Days on Market324
- ZoningM-G d44 Multi-Residential
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on July 11th, 2020 at 1:45am MDT.