Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
#1704 325 3 St Se, Calgary
BEST VALUE in the area! The SOUTH facing well kept bright unit is on #17th floor with spectacular downtown VIEW and Bow River view from Balcony! Titled and heated underground parking stall included. 9-foot ceiling. In-Suite laundry. Stainless steel kitchen appliances. Floor to ceiling windows for both spacious living room and bedroom. Very nice exercise room with outdoor patio on the 4th Floor. Bicycle storage on main floor. Full time concierge and security desk. Secure and outdoor visitor parking stalls. Recent new renovation for common area and lobby. Central downtown location close to all amenities: River-front pathways, Prince's Island Park, Chinatown, Eau Claire Market, bike paths, YMCA, shopping, banks and restaurants. Walk to work in downtown core buildings. East Village is quickly becoming one of the best inner-city neighborhoods. The furniture is available for sale. Seller is also flexible on payment either in Canadian dollars or Chinese currency RMB. Look no further, ACT NOW before it's gone!
- MLS® #C4219552
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage551
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesBalcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Handicap Access, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Fire, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Heated, Underground
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCommercial, Flat Site, Back Lane, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation, View City, View Downtown, View, Water Front
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
- Address#1704 325 3 St Se
- SubdivisionDowntown East Village
- Postal CodeT2G 0T9
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- Days on Market285
- Condo Fee$306
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 3:45pm MDT.